Thursday 2 April 2015

My Simply Fried White Radish Cake

1 large white radish
1 medium size carrot
2 large eggs
6 tbsp wheat flour
6 tbsp breadcrumbs
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp blackpepper
A bit of water
A handful of Chinese Parsley
1 large onion, thinly slice
1 tsp soda bikarbonate




  1. Mix all ingredients together, just to bind it all together.
  2. Heat a flat non stick pan and add 2 tbsp oil
  3. Cook it just like making pancake, but this should be thicker and rounder as in the photo. 
  4. I use a medium size spatula to standardize the end result. 
  5. It can be very fast to get burn, so I use a small fire to to ensure its perfectly cooked.

1 comment:

  1. THIS LOOKS ABSOLUTELY LOVELY. THANK YOU SO MUCH DANIAL. I WILL TRY TO FIND THAT RADISH - SHOULD BE EASY. I AM SURE IT WILL BE LOVELY. I DO SOMETHING SIMILAR WITH POTATOES - LIKE HASH BROWNS - LOVE IT ALL.

    ReplyDelete