1 cup of brown rice, cooked a per pack instruction
1 small bowl of breadcrumbs
2 large egg, lightly beaten
2 tbsp cooking oil
- When the rice still steamy, mix all the ingredient together.
- Separate the rice into 4 balls and slowly form it into burger bread shape.
- Then keep in the fridge for at least an hour to make it firm.
- Next, you can cook it on fire (by using flat pan) or with oven until it turn a bit yellowish but not burn.
- This is my try and error recipe. Shall you have a better idea to improve it, please comment in the box below.
- Happy trying okay.