Sunday 23 August 2015

Dairy-free & Egg-free Chocolate Cake

Guys,

I have to share this. Why? Because I think this recipe is super easy and even a dummy baker like me can have it right. I get the recipe from Milk Allergy Mom website and co-incidentally I don't have egg and milk to make cake on that day. So, here we go. A very delicious chocolate cake by me. 




Heat oven to 350F


Grease pan(s) with an allergy safe food if you are making this for someone with food allergies. We have luck with most Pam sprays and or dairy-free margarine also works.  


1.5 c flour
1 c sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder / Chocolate powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vinegar
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup oil
1 c cold water

Combine ingredients by hand or with a mixer. Pour batter into greased pan or muffin cups. 

Bake in oven until done, when cake springs back to the touch or a toothpick comes out clean. Time varies on the pan you use, 15 to 30 minutes possibly.

1 comment:

  1. HALLO DEAR DANIAL, THIS CHOC CARE LOOKS VERY GOOD AND THE INGREDIANTS ARE AT LEAST AVAILABLE HERE ALSO HAHAHA. SO I AM GOING TO TRY THIS VERY SOON - I LOVE CHOC CAKE VERY MUCH. MY DAUGHTER SIEGLINDE GAVE ME A RECIPE WHICH IS VERY SIMILAR TO THIS AND THAT ALSO ALWAYS IS EASY AND SUCCESSFUL. I LIKE THE USE OF OIL AND HAVE,K IN FACT, USED OIL IN OTHER RECIPIES IN STEAD OF BUTTER/MARGERINE OR TO PARTLY REPLACE BUTTER. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete