Tuesday 28 July 2015

My Easy Clear Chicken Soup Recipe

Hi everyone,

Recently I am more conscious about having a healthier meal especially for my dinner time. I don't know why. Perhaps it is just a feeling that I want to eat something with clean taste but yet still delicious. 

Last night, I made this Clear Chicken Soup and enjoy it with my homemade Black Sesame Noodle. I'm not going to share the noodle recipe in this posting. But lets start with the Clear Chicken Soup recipe first okay.

Below is the recipe, I do appreciate if you could FOLLOW me on below channels to know more about what I cook daily:

Instagram: https://instagram.com/jdanial85/
Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/mealsonthehill
Lifestyle Website: http://www.microscopasia.com/

200g chicken cubes
1 large onion, finely sliced
3 inch ginger, finely julienne
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp rice vinegar
2 tbsp white sugar 
10 cups of water
1 stalk of scallion, for garnishing


  1. In a large pot, bring in the chicken cube, large onion and ginger. 
  2. Turn on the fire to medium high and bring until the soup is boiling
  3. Then, add the rice vinegar, sugar & salt. 
  4. Then simmer until the chicken is well cook. 
  5. Remove the chicken from the pot. Let is cool for awhile and use fork to shred it. Oh! You may use your hand too if it is not too hot. 
  6. Once everything is ready, prepare you noodle, pour the soup into your noodle bowl, garnish with the chopped scallion and enjoy while it still hot. 





No comments:

Post a Comment