1 green onion, slice
3 cm ginger, slice
3 - 5 red chili, slice
1 tbsp margarine (Or 2 tbsp cooking oil)
1 liter fish stock
Sugar, if its too spicy
1 grouper fish (500gm - 1kg)
2 or 3 tomatoes, cut into 4
Half cup of lemon juice
Pinch of salt
Coriander leave, to garnish
- Heat your large cooking pan (with lid) and add the margarine.
- Fry the green onion and ginger, for 3 minute and add the chili.
- Add the fish stock, and fish. Then cover the pan.
- If the soup is not enough, you can slowly add some water.
- Don't forget to turn the other side of the fish and keep it simmer.
- Finally, add the tomato and pinch of salt.
- *I only will add sugar if it is too spicy.