Tuesday 7 October 2014

Fried Penne Rigate with Crab Meat


Hi all, this is not Italian (I guess). But I love to cook Italian pasta with Asian twist. I woke up a bit late this morning and just simply throw whatever I can grab from my fridge. So, here we go, a Fried Penne Rigate with Crab Meat for my today's lunch box. 

Ingredients:

3 handful of Penne Rigate

1 handful of crab meat
1 handful of chives
2 handful of chopped cabbage
3 or 4 cloves of garlic, crush it
2 tbsp of olive oil
1 egg
Salt, to taste
Water (optional)



  1. Prepare your Penne Rigate as per instruction on the pack.
  2. Use a flat cooking pan , add the olive oil and heat it.
  3. Add the egg and do it like a scrabble egg and add the garlic.
  4. Add the cabbage and crab meat. If its too dry, add a little bit of water
  5. Add the ready cooked Penne Rigate and mix all the ingredients together (I slow down the fire at this time)
  6. Add the handful of chives (optionally u can us scallion, but I don't really like the smell in my fried pasta) and your meal is ready to be serve. 
Personally, I love the smell of garlic in this fried pasta. You may add mussel or prawn if you have it in your fridge.

Bon appetite !

No comments:

Post a Comment