Tuesday 7 October 2014

Homemade Ramyun Kimchi (Kimchi Noodle)

Hi everyone, it has been awhile since the last time I posted an entry in this cooking blog. But not too worries, my courage to write has came back to me and I will share more mouth salivating recipes for you all onward.

I had my dinner last 2 weeks in a Korean restaurant nearby my home and it cost me about RM50 for 2 person. Anyway, I discovered that this noodle is something that I can easily make from home and here is my way of Homemade Ramyun Kimchi.

Ingredient:

2 packs of Kimchi based instant noodle
A handful of scallion or maybe chives
4 frankfurter sticks
4 crab sticks
300gm chicken breast (slices it)
1 egg (slightly beaten)
4 tbsp kimchi




  1. Prepare your instant noodle as per instruction behind the pack (only the noodle okay)
  2. In the same time,  use steamer to cook your sausages and crab stick, the cut it into slices. 
  3. Use a large flat pan, add 4 cups of water, pour the soup powder (from instant noodle pack), add the chicken and bring it all to boil (or until the chicken is cook). 
  4. Add 3 to 4 tbsp of kimchi and taste. You may add more if you have more budget (Kimchi is expensive in Malaysia okay).
  5. Then, turn off the fire. Put the ready-soften noodle at the centre part of you large flat pan, and place the steamed crab sticks and slices sausages around the noodle and sprinkle the scallion/chives (as in photo). 
  6. You may add egg (optionally) and let the egg cook in the hot kimchi soup. 
  7. Add more kimchi for final touch and nah! You Ramyun Kimchi is ready to be served. 

No comments:

Post a Comment