2 tablespoons white sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1 cup butter, softened
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
Colourful chocolate rice
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Combine the 3 tablespoons white sugar and the cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Blend dark brown sugar and white sugar in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed. Add butter and blend until grainy. Add eggs and vanilla extract, mixing until light and fluffy.
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt together in a separate bowl. Add to sugar mixture, mixing at low speed just long enough to combine. Overmixing makes tough cookies!
- Roll dough into 2inch witdh bar and then roll each side of the dough bar with cinnamon powder to coat.
- Keep the dough bar into freezer for 30 minutes and afterthat you can slice is with 1 cm thick and decorate with colourful chocolate rice.
- Place cookies on ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from sheets and let cool on racks.
The recipe was from www.allrecipe.com by Darbyanne with a little twist by me.