Wednesday 6 May 2015

Chicken Patties in Tomato Sauce and Herbs

Last night I made Chick Pea and Chicken Patties and this morning I make this tomato sauce to eat with the patties. As much as I can, I would like to avoid from having process foods and have everything fresh. So, here we go, my tomato sauce from scratch.

3 large tomato, roughly chopped
3 large garlic, minced
Salt and pepper for taste
A handful chopped rosemary
A handful chopped thyme
Half cup of water
2 tbsp oil


  1. Heat your sauce pan and at the oil
  2. Add the garlic until a slight brown and add the tomato
  3. Add water and use wood spatula to stir the tomato
  4. Add the rosemarry and thyme, you may substitute this with other dried herbs too
  5. Once the sauce has already form, add the patties and mix it well
  6. Add salt, pepper and taste it


No comments:

Post a Comment